Amanda Holden wowed as she stepped onto the Battersea red carpet last night in a daring thigh-split dress, but showed off a little more than she intended.
The Britain’s Got Talent judge posed for photos on the Battersea Dogs & Cats Home Collars & Coats gala ball red carpet and accidentally flashing her nude pants to waiting photographers.
Amanda, who is covering for Holly Willoughby on This Morning while she takes maternity leave, sported a stunning Zeynep Kartal gown which showed off her endless pins.
She wore her caramel tresses in loose curls and accessorised with jewellery by Carolina Bucci.
The 43-year-old tweeted her excitement about co-hosting the charity event at Battersea Evolution last night.
Looking forward to @BDCH Collars and coats ball tonight! On my way x
— OfficialAmandaHolden (@Amanda_Holden) October 30, 2014
This year’s event was particularly poignant as celebrities gathered to remember the enormous sacrifice, tenacity and loyalty of the brave service dogs during World War One, which this year is marking its centenary anniversary.
- David Gandy goes solo on Battersea red carpet despite rekindling romance with The Saturdays' Mollie King10000
- Strictly judge Craig Revel Horwood reveals soft spot for Scott Mills and advises X Factor’s Cheryl to stick to Tweedy at Battersea charity gala10000Strictly Come Dancing judge Craig Revel Horwood showed his softer side at an animal charity fundraiser last night by showing support for disaaaaasterous dancers Scott Mills and Judy Murray. The show’s Mr Nasty attended the Battersea Dogs & Cats Home Collars & Coats Gala Ball with partner Damon Scott to…
- David Gandy and Paul O’Grady to join star-studded line-up for Battersea Dogs & Cats Home Collars & Coats Gala Ball fundraiser10000Animal-loving celebrities, fashion designers and models are set to grace the red carpet at Battersea Dogs & Cats Home’s annual Collars & Coats Gala Ball later this month. The star-studded event on October 30, including the likes of David Gandy, Henry Holland and Paul O’Grady, promises to be a spectacular…
- Paul O’Grady and David Gandy join handsome hounds for Battersea Dogs & Cats Home Collars & Coats Gala Ball71
- Amanda Holden and Paul O’Grady to join star-studded line-up for Battersea Collars & Coats Gala Ball fundraiser63Animal-loving celebrities from the world of film, TV, music and fashion are set to grace the red carpet at Battersea Dogs & Cats Home’s annual Collars & Coats Gala Ball later this year. Organisers are remaining tight-lipped over the full line-up but charity supporters including Amanda Holden, Paul O’Grady, and…