Discerning eaters and keen cooks are invited to a popular food festival when it returns to St John’s Hill next month.
The Fabulous Feast, a celebration of food and drink which includes the opportunity to sample exclusive menus for £15, will return to Battersea after a successful debut last year.
The event, hosted by The Traders Association of St John’s Hill, promises to be bigger and better than last year as new venues have opened in the last twelve months.
During the week long ‘feast’, each participating venue will offer an exclusive £15 menu to diners, where they will showcase their speciality dishes.
The event will culminate in the big Food Festival, which will take place on Saturday May 18, when the Hill will be filled with live food and drink events such as cookery demos, interactive classes and tutored tasting.
Bakers of Battersea are also invited to take part in a baking competition for adults and children, with more details about the Great Battersea Bake Off available soon.
The event takes place from Monday May 13 – Sunday May 19. To find out more, including which restaurants are participating, visit http://www.stjohnshill.co.uk/.
Follow us @SW_Londoner
- 75By SWLondoner staff Next week sees the third Fabulous Feast take place on St John’s Hill in Battersea, with more venues than ever before taking part in the annual event. From 12th until 18th May, participating venues will offer exclusive £15 menus to diners, where they can show off their specialities.…
- 59Summary:This smart, stylish restaurant brings contemporary dining to Wandsworth with its modern European menu.Image:By Gemma Ellis There are a number of things on my internal checklist when reviewing a restaurant: cleanliness, menu variety, price, and appearance. These are all checked off within the first few minutes of walking in the…
- 59Summary:Crowds enjoyed food stalls and live cooking demonstrations.Image:By SWLondoner staff The Fabulous Feast food festival on St John’s Hill served up a treat to Battersea locals and visitors on Saturday. Shops opened up their doors onto the pavement, while the road lined with specialist food producers, live cooking demonstrations and…
- Battersea's fabulous feast: Foodies flock to St John's Hill for farmers' markets, music and marmalade57
- 48By Laura Wignall, Melissa Massey & William Denny Families and friends gathered on St John’s Hill for the annual Open Kitchen food festival where an array of produce from local businesses was proudly displayed on stalls. On a scorching Saturday, the residents of Battersea were glad to sample fresh, homemade…