We bring you eight of the biggest fashion trends of 2018 so far and the models on social media who are making them en vogue.
1. Yellow: Due to the current summer season, yellow has become a big staple in everyone’s wardrobe since it can be paired well with most simple colours to give a statement look in any outfit.
Model – @omgtiffanie
2. Band T-shirts: Grunge is very on trend right now since it gives a very comfortable, simple look which can be dressed up or down depending on what it’s paired with. Casual with jeans and trainers or dressed up with a skirt and heels.
Model – @breahhicks
3. Coloured hair: Powerpuff girls made a comeback with coloured hair in 2018. Changing people’s appearance in the blink of an eye, especially through the new-found love in the black community of wigs which give a big versatility in looks.
Model – @beahairs.com_official
4. Fluorescent clothing: Just like the yellow, fluorescent colours have been taken into our hearts this summer/spring since they give such a statement. Bringing festival looks to the high-street. Colours like green, yellow, orange and pink are what to go for.
Model – @i.mayersss & @loui.e
5. Big chops: These are taking the black community by storm since it involves restoring natural hair to give a new, fresh look. Which you can then dye in multiple colours and mix between wigs and natural hair to help grow and switch up.
Model – @kxng_c_
6. Flared trousers: An old trend coming back into fashion recently due to the elongation it gives to legs, especially with a stripe down the trouser. The wearability of these trousers means they can be worn casually or dressed up for occasions.
Model – @n.jayy__
7. Cycling shorts: From the Tour De France to everyday wear, cycling shorts have became very popular recently because of the comfort given from the spin class straight to the street.
Model – @typppp_
8. Oversized sunglasses: A timeless piece worn be Audrey Hepburn up to Rihanna for your ‘hangover look’ since they conceal last night’s mistakes. And they make sure today is a new day and a new take on the world.
- Bereavement charity The Good Grief Trust puts spring in Wimbledon's step with fashion shows and bouquets10000A bereavement charity set the tone for spring through a fundraising event in Wimbledon Common on Saturday to assist the newly bereaved in accessing support. The Good Grief Trust aims to compile a bereavement package to make information from different charities and support groups and readily available to help people through the…
- 10000London Fashion Week invites you to one of the most prestigious fashion events in Europe this weekend. London Fashion Weekend at the Saatchi Gallery in Chelsea gives you the chance to be a part of the fashion event of the capital. Unlike London Fashion Week (LFW), the London Fashion Weekend…
- 10000For its greatest part, the fashion world has inspired, rewarded and given many young loyalists a sense of purpose and direction. On its brightest days, it has congregated people otherwise divided by race, religion, and capital. But the fashion world also has a lot to answer for – that same,…